The terms are valid for all registration fees (congress & educational courses) as well as for all tickets for the networking events.
- Registration Cancellation before and on May 24: free of charge.
- Registration Cancellation on May 25 and later: no refund.
- Networking Events Cancellation before and on May 24: free of charge.
- Networking Events Cancellation on May 25 and later: no refund.
- All refunds will be processed after the EANS2020 Congress.
- Administration Fee for name change/invoice address change/further changes is EUR 20 incl VAT.
- Any loss of name badge will be charged with EUR 100 incl VAT.
- The Organiser retains the right for any changes deemed necessary.
- Booked registration fees are binding and must be paid in advance.
- Payments can be done via bank transfer or credit card. Any bank charges will be charged to the payer.
- Registration fees depend on the date your payment is received and will be adjusted accordingly, if the payment is not received by the relevant deadline.
LIABILITY AND DATA PROTECTION
- AIM Austria GmbH acts as an agent and cannot be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to any person or property, whatever the cause may be.
- The EANS as well as the Congress Organiser AIM Austria GmbH (AIM Group International, Vienna Office) is authorised to use all registration data given for a computerised handling of the congress.
- All congress participants are responsible for their visa arrangements and for all costs incurred.
- The Conference Venue is The Sava Center in Belgrade (Serbia).
The occurrence of unforeseeable circumstances or circumstances independent of the organiser, in particular all cases of force majeure (such as but not limited to lightning, fire, earthquake, tsunami, unusual flood, storm, cyclone, typhoon, tornado or other natural calamity or act of God; terroristic threats, travel advises or bans, epidemic, pandemic or plague; strikes, works to rule or go-slows; explosions;), entitle the organiser to cancel or postpone the event in accordance with the scope and duration of these circumstances and their consequences without granting the participant a right to withdraw from the contract or a claim for damages. In the event of such circumstances, however, the organiser is also entitled to cancel the registration in whole or in part without the participant being able to derive any claims for compensation from it.
Unless otherwise expressly agreed and communicated, the sponsor/exhibitor is only allowed to use the data for the purpose of providing marketing and information material relating to the field of neurosurgery as well as information on scientific events. Each participant is entitled to revoke this consent to the specific data processing at any time by refusing to be scanned by the sponsor/exhibitor.
The group leader herewith agrees that the European Association of Neurosurgical Societies may publish photographs or video material of him/herself and/or of his/her group members taken during the EANS2020 Congress.
By completing the online registration form the group leader has read and accepted the booking conditions and the cancellation/alteration policies of AIM Austria GmbH.